Humidistats In Port Charlotte, FL

Humidistats In Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Desoto, FL, and Surrounding Areas

Emery Air Conditioning is a Florida-based HVAC contractor. We are licensed and have been providing air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating services to residents in the South West Florida area for the last 20 years. Our business has been running long enough for us to offer our clients simple, effective, and affordable solutions for their home or office environment. We believe in putting our clients first and this means offering excellent service delivery at all times. Many of our clients have been with us for years and have even referred their family members and friends to us, because of our quality services and affordable prices.

HVAC System While You’re Away

Having an HVAC system is convenient. You can keep a cool home in summer and a warm and cozy one in winter. It does need the energy to function, but it’s a small price to pay, in order to enjoy complete home comfort. But what happens when you have to go on vacation? Do you leave your HVAC system running or turn it off? This is a dilemma for many people, as leaving it on while you are away will burn energy and raise utility bills, yet no one is really making use of the home.

Fight Mold and Mildew

Then again, switching off your HVAC when you are away, will result in too much humidity in the home, causing mold and mildew to form inside the house. We offer a simple solution to this dilemma. A humidistat is a gadget that basically operates with your air conditioner but doesn’t affect the temperature and only measures the humidity levels in the house. It is essentially a thermostat that controls your AC. If humidity levels are high, it will allow the AC to run, if however, humidity levels are low, humidistats will cause the AC to switch off.

For Humidistats In Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Desoto, FL, and Surrounding Areas, Give us a call today!

We offer 24 months no interest financing.

Looking For Financing?

Think you can’t afford to replace your old unit? Of course you can.