Emery Air Condition Warranty FAQs
- If your AC system was registered at time of installation, sometimes transferring unit warranties is doable after the sale of home to new owner
- When property changes hands, these warranties default to 5-year warranties
- Generally, units come with a 10-year warranty from date of install if your installing AC company has registered it.
- Manufacturers may allow warranties to be transferred for a small processing fee – contact Emery office staff to support you in finding out
- Warranties generally begin at the date of installation.
- What does your coverage encompass?
- Become familiar with your AC system warranty – read it and keep it where you can access it in the future as needed
- Most system warranties cover working parts, coils and compressors.
- If your AC unit was not registered at time of install, the manufacturer generally honors the 5-year rule
For clarity in interpreting your unit’s warranty, call the office staff at Emery to support you in your warranty questions.