Emery Air Condition Warranty FAQs
- If your AC system was registered at the time of installation, sometimes transferring unit warranties is doable after the sale of the home to the new owner.
- When a property changes hands, these warranties default to 5-year warranties
- Generally, units come with a 10-year warranty from the date of install if your installing AC company has registered it.
- Manufacturers may allow warranties to be transferred for a small processing fee: Contact Emery office staff to support you in finding out
- Warranties generally begin at the date of installation.
- What does your coverage encompass?
- Become familiar with your AC system warranty: Read it and keep it where you can access it in the future as needed
- Most system warranties cover working parts, coils, and compressors.
- If your AC unit was not registered at the time of install, the manufacturer generally honors the 5-year rule